Someone once told me that people come into your life for a reason. They serve some kind of purpose in which you don't realise. They teach you things you never knew thus making you a better person.Some of you might agree on this statement and some of you might not.
In the beginning, I never agreed on this. Some people do make you a better person, others just turn you into monster.They make you feel so low you feel like you could never trust anyone ever again. All the happiness you had was just taken away, for no apparent reason. i felt that way.I didn't want to trust anyone ever again.I told myself that friends are nothing but trouble.
Over the past few weeks I've been doing a lot of thinking. I've been trying to figure out what i can do to make myself a better person, to make myself forget the past I'm clinging on to and to start a new.Sadly I have not succeeded fully but I'm in the process.With the help of a few friends.Friends who I feel have been brought into my life at thsi point to help me realise that there's more to life than a past.I'm beginning to realise what people have thought me.How they've helped me become the person I am today.I'm not the same person.Some of you might not like who I am now but I can't help it.I'm not one to hide my emotions.I act exactly how I feel. Whoever I am now is all because of the people in my life,OLD and NEW! Signing out!
1 comment:
hmm... you blog sounds like something i blogged about last time...
we seem to be thinking on the same wavelenght....
anyway, bout the book i think you've read it already....
i still have the other book!!!!
tuesdays with morrie!!
Post a Comment