Saturday, May 21, 2005

Things to think about

Hello everyone!It's been a very VERY long time since i last posted something here.Lots of people like Mark have been asking me to do something.So finally,I'm taking time to write something.Life has been pretty dull.Nothing interesting.Looking forward to the mid term break though.Although I don't have anything planned yet.Anyway,I found a few interesting sayings.Thought I'd post it here.Till next time!

We are what we repeatedly do.Excellence,then,is not an act, but a habit
-Aristotle

You can complain because roses have thorns, or you can rejoice because thorns have roses
-Ziggy

The indispensable first step to getting the things that you want out of life is this :Decide what you want
-Ben Stein

What you do speaks so loud that I cannot hear what you say
-Ralph Waldo Emerson

To drift is to be in hell;to be in heaven is to steer
-George Bernard Shaw

The secret to success is to know something no one else knows
-Aristotle

No comments: