Dear faithful blog readers who have been waiting ever so long for the return of thoughts and feelings(staceyvictor.blogspot.com) ,
As you all know, I have been very busy. Life has also been a tad uninteresting. I was even considering shutting down staceyvictor.blogspot.com. BUT, i was persuaded not to by a few of my fellow blog readers. The ones who remained faithful eventhough there was nothing new to read. The ones who so desperately wanted me to impart my knowledge and wisdom unto them. The ones who enjoyed sharing my thoughts and feelings with me. So after much consideration I am proud to say that staceyvictor.blogspot.com is back in businness.Not actively but still, it's better than nothing right. So please faithful blog readers, do indulge yourself in the truly fascinating articles and comments about to posted on the blogsite.
Yours faithfully,
The Managress
Thoughts and Feelings
staceyvictor.blogspot.com
No comments:
Post a Comment