Be thankful that you don't already have everything you desire,
If you did, what would there be to look forward to?
Be thankful when you don't know something,
For it gives you the opportunity to learn
Be thankful for the difficult times,
During those times you grow
Be thankful for your limitations,
the give you opportunities for improvement
Be thankful for each new challenge,
It will build your strength and character
Be thankful for your mistakes,
They will teach you valuable lessons
Be thankful when you're tired and weary,
Because it means you've made a difference
GRATITUDE can turn a negative into a positive,
Find a way to be thankful for your troubles and they can become your blessings!
Everytime I read this, I get a different message from it. It helps me through some of the difficult moments I face in life. Maybe it will help you guys too. Signing out!
No comments:
Post a Comment