Today hasn't been a very good day for me. We got back our mid term results for a few papers and well, I didn't do as well as I wanted to(or lets just say, as well as i did before). I mean yeah, maybe I didn't study as much for this term as I did before, but for some reason I can't help but feel discouraged. I feel stupid.I don't know if i'm overwhelmed by the amount of stuff we have to study or the fact that we're studying NONSENSE like Moral and Malaysian History. Whatever it is, I hope I'll be able to snap out of the 'phase' I'm going through (where everything seems to be working against me) and get back to the old me. The hardworking me I was last year. the time when i used to be able to concentrate on schoolwrok and only schoolwork. I guess i have to just believe in myself(something i find very difficult to do) and keep telling myself that I only have 4 MONTHS LEFT!!
Our Greatest Glory is not Never Failing but Rising Everytime we Fall
-Confucius-
Signing Out!
No comments:
Post a Comment