Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Pissed

I'm so pissed. Everything and everyone is annoying me! I'm so irritable and I feel so bad because some of them have to endure my emo-ness, though they didnt do anything wrong. However, there are a few that are just testing my limits. MY LIMITS ARE NOT THAT HIGH. I really don't know how much more I can endure....I need help before I lash out at all my friends (those who don't deserve it). What am I to do?

Signing out!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

darling. i hope i'm one of them that don't deserve it? :( and i'm here for u, u know that. i'll endure the emo donut til i get my excited terlebih donut back okie? love you :)

Leon said...

"Anger is a killing thing: it kills the man who angers, for each rage leaves him less than he had been before - it takes something from him."
Louis L'Amour

Anonymous said...

u'll get grey hair..like me

Anonymous said...

walauh..someone' angry..wait..WHEN ARE U NOT ANGRY...wat can u possibly be angry bout...when im soooooo happy ? lol

aly said...

It's called PMS dah-ling.