The AUP halloween fundraising from the 23rd -25th isn't really something I wanna blog about (was pretty disappointed with the response). Therefore, I will just upload the pics I have of this event.
SteamyBoat....The 2nd best stall.Thanks Bry Bry!
We then moved on to our finals *groans* and....... Tilla's 18th brithday!! Thanks to Sam who so kindly offered to organize it, we celebrated her birthday dancing and drinking (not all of us) at Sam's friends house at Sunway. Though almost three quaters of the night is not accesible to Tilla's memory (due to the 'excessive'amount of alcohol comsumed), we all had a blast.
Ooooooooooh lalaaaaaaaaaa.....................
One very very high guy....
Wannabe DJ.Great job organizing the party!
Sexay!
The cutting of the cake, which happened after midnight (and also after the birthday girl had one too many) was indeed entertaining.
Kul, looking over with his smug face (he was responsible for Tilla's 'lack of coordination' , along with Jojo)
The Guys..
And of course, after every good party comes the 'mamak' session, which was also for the purpose of sobering up th birthday girl.
Mission 'sober up Tilla' Status : UnsuccessfulWithout any alcohol
After lots of 'Limau Ice' and 'Maggi Goreng', we adjourned to Sam's house to call it a night (or morning, considering it was 4am!)
The morning after...
I found the world's best TICKLER AND HAIR STROKER!!!!SAM!!!!OMG!!!! All in all, it was a memorable night for everyone (Well, everyone except Tilla) We shall definitely do it again guys!
Signing out!
No comments:
Post a Comment