As promised, I will be blogging about my birthday party. I was quite worried a few hours before the party because it rained cats and dogs!! Seriously, I can't remember the last time it rained that heavily. And of all the days, it had to be on the one I choose to have my BBQ party. I was pacing up and down in front of the window watching the rain, praying and squinting to see if it was stopping. However, it continued on for a good three and a half hours at least. And to add to this scenario, my dad, who was on the way from penang with the bbq pit, got stuck in a traffic jam because of the rain! He made it just in time though. Thank goodness. Anyhow, I went upstairs to get ready after much pestering from my mom.
After lots (and lots) of food, the air was filled with the tune of the birthday song as well as other random tunes(We will rock you and Go fridays?). I made a wish, blew out the candles and cut the cake. It was Casino's birthday on the 30th!! So as usual, we celebrated our birthdays together.
Casino and my Cake
Casino and Me. She turned 11!
The time after that was basically spent listening to music, dancing, opening presents, and of course, playing truth or dare. My presents were alright, most of which I asked for. However, there was one item I considered a waste of a present. A piece of red lingerie (courtesy of Tilla, Khidir and a few others). Hmmmm. No more comments on that! It's tucked away in the deepest corner of my cupboard until it's needed.....
Random Shot with Fattie and Khidir
All in all, it was a good night. Sam, Bryan, Tilla and Jojo stayed over and we talked till 6 am! They left at about 10.30 in the morning
Thank you to those who were present for coming and making my 18th birthday a memorable one.
Signing out!
No comments:
Post a Comment