Dear all,
This is going to be a picture post as I do not intend to write about my experiences here...yet. I'm only doing this post because some people have asked me to, numerous times.
Before leaving the airport, with Isabel (poo poo)
With my sister, Cheryl

Before landing at Arlanda, Stockholm...We were supposed to transit there for an hour, but we were delayed for like 2 hours! I almost missed my connecting flight in Newark

Entertaining ourselves with travel Monopoly! The plane ride was toooooo long

This is my room, before I unpacked everything. Haha. This picture was taken probably 20 minutes after I arrived. The apartment is extremely nice.
The extremely nice bathroom
My apartment block, Conway Hall

The road leading up to Conway Hall. It's a loooonggggg walk, which I will have to take everyday.

The Shapiro Library

Walkway on campus

The Larkin Field, with fake grass and fake soil which realeses heat. So cool!

Robert Frost Hall, where most of my classes will be held.

Exeter Hall, which is the academic building and Bursar's office

The cafeteria (excuse the guy sitting down, he just happened to be in the way)

And then, I headed down to Boston on Saturday.



One of the parks in Boston

John McCain! (this picture is meant for my dad, haha)


Trinity church..


One of the streets in Boston....I think it's Newbury Street

Entrance to Chinatown

The biggest Apple store in the country=Biggest in the world!!!

This is definitely Newbury Street. Where all the shopping is..

Saks Fifth Avenue in the Prudential Center

Bridge linking the Prudential Centre to some other shopping place.
And that's all for today. These pics and more will be on Facebook soon. Till the next post. Bye!
Signing out!
3 comments:
Yeah BOSTON!! Hey the campus looks nice.. and that guy in the picture who happened to be sitting down in the way looks 'nice' too... Make friends lah!
Yeah BOSTON!!
I think he's working here la!haha. Yeah campus is nice..
AWESOME !!!
Saks !!!
white chicks
"ur mum shops at saks"
Post a Comment