Ok. So, it's been a while. Actually. It's been a really really long time, and I have no idea why or what I'm posting. I guess I'm just here to say "Hello!" to the people who still visit my blog (if there are any). According to that box on the side that shows me who visits this blog, there are still people who come. So, hello!:-) I hope you are all doing well.
Like I said, this post has no reason, neither do I have a plan for it. I'm just writing stuff as I go along.
I just realised something about myself today that I have known for a long time, but I've ignored. I complain when I have nothing to do. BUT, when I have too much to do, I shut down. I don't know where to start and so, I procrastinate and do none of the things I'm supposed to do. It's horrible! I have to do something about it:-/ (I think I'm doing it right now. I have a mid term on Thursday, too much to study, and so I'm resorting to blogging!)
Things are never as they seem.... I'm currently reading The Golden Ass by Apuleius for one of my classes. I am so into the translations of Greek mythology, Latin novels, etc because of my writing class:-) Homer's The Odyssey was awesome! And I dare say that I know a bit of Latin and Greek from that class:-)
quis ille?
I do not know when the next post will be, and I know this is a pretty useless post, but oh well, take what you get:-) Life has been.....different, to sum it all up. I'm surviving.
Goodbye people in the box. Till the next post!
Signing out!
1 comment:
seems your interests may lie in Liberal Arts rather than psychology..Humanities, Medieval History, Greek Mythology, writing.
Put some thought into this observation.
Post a Comment