Ok. So, today was declared a snow day, which is a big deal for Boston University students because it is practically NEVER declared a snow day. I was supposed to have a class at 9am, so I woke up 8.15am and got ready. Left for class at 8.40. When I got out of my dorm building, it was literally like a dead zone. There was like no one on the street, the snow was like 6 inches high, and I could hardly walk. I really didn't think anything because like I said, it is practically NEVER declared a snow day at BU. So I walked about a block, and realized that there was really no one in sight. So I called a friend, and she was like "check your mail, classes are cancelled for the day". I couldn't stop laughing. There I was, in the middle of a snow storm, finding out that I could've slept in! So I went back to my dorm, skyped, went for lunch, went to the bookstore, bought a Friends DVD trivia game for $1. That's right, it was on sale! It was originally $49.99, but it costed me a dollar! (plus 5 cents tax) So if anyone wants to come for a Friends game night, let me know:-)
Anyway, that's it for today. I'm actually kind of sad that it's a snow day because my favorite class of the semester got cancelled! I'm really sad about that! I look forward to that writing class every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Oh well, I'll just have to deal with it. It's sleeting now (half rain, half snow).
P.S I miss home.
Signing out!
No comments:
Post a Comment