Saturday, December 11, 2004

One mixed up entry

Hello everyone.Wow,time really flies.It's already the 11th!!hmm,today was basically another normal day.Spent the day cleaning the fridge in my room and organizing my wardrobe according to colours.Haha.i know it's weird but i got inspired when i watched Oprah last week.So now my cupboard is just so neat and tidy and colour coordinated.haha.Trying to keep my self busy at home so i won't think too much.But i still do eventhough i have things to do.
Today was one of those days where i woke up not wanting to get out of bed.i was feeling so sad and depressed.And you can't blame anyone for the way you feel so you end up blaming yourself and you feel 10 times worse cause it seems like the world is crashing down on you.Makes sense?nah.Seems like something only i can understand.Sometimes i feel so alone eventhough i have tons of people around me.AHHH.I'm not making sense!I think too much!I'm just sooooooooo fed up!!!!!AHHHH.Christmas is coming and i haven't done christmas shopping yet.I've been shopping for myself too much these days.I've only gotten presents for like 5 people!I'm also trying to fix a date or my christmas party.People mark your calenders.27th december,Stacey's fabulous party.muahaha.I'm just trying to cheer myself up.
Well,the night is still young so i'm gonna watch some tv.Will come back and post something else if I feel like it.Signing out!

No comments: