Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Out of the Pothole

Hello faithful blog readers!haha.I haven't posted anything in here since....saturday.wow.I've been pretty busy.My sis got back from London yesterday so i've been hanging out with her as well as doing christmas shopping.haha.Went to the dentist today and got my teeth cleaned. Ouch!But now I look like a colgate modal!yay!Anyway,I found another really touching story.Hmm,is touchign the word?I don't know.But it's really cool.So read on!

While shuffling don the road one day, a turtle fell into a large pothole in the center of a country road.Spinning his little legs to free himself proved futile, to say the least. Soon a rabbit friend came hopping by and offered his assistance. But no matter what they tried, the turtle remained stuck in the muddy hole."I'ts no use,"the turtle said. "Nothing will ever free me." Other friends passed his way, but the turtle refused their help, for he believed his destiny included death in the muddy mire. Therefore, he withdrew his head inside the safety of his shell. "It's hopeless," he lamented, but suddenly he heard a loud noise. Peeking from his internal home, the turtle spotted a tractor approaching the pothole where he sat. Without another thought, the four legged creature jumped from the pothole to safety.
Later that day his animal friends crossed his path. "How did you get free?" they asked."We thought you couldn't get out."The turtle looked at them with a proud face saying"Oh, I couldn't, but then i saw a farmer on his tractor approaching, and I had to get out"
We choose not to change-or get out of potholes we are caught in-until we are hurt intensely enough.

Hmmm,that story really made me think.i can do many things.i can be happy or be sad if i want to.i have the choice.I just don't take it.So yeah.hope you enjoyed the story.I'm going to eat cheesecake now.Signing out!

No comments: