This is my second time writing something here.I wanna write something happy but i've been feeling pretty down,especially last night.So i really can't think of something happy to post.Anyway,read on if want.If not then just close the damn window.
Every year around this time i start to feel very depressed.why?Because the end of the holidays is nearing.I know i know a lot of you will say i still have a month which is techically wrong.I only have 25 days.25 DAYS!!!!Time passed really fast this year.I was just standing in front of the mirror and brushing my teeth thinking 'O my goodness,didn't i just do this like a minute ago'(which was actually yesterday)Time passes so fast that its scary to think you'll never get to have this moment again.This second is gone and it'll never come back again. This year passed by so fast it's almost as if i didn't even live it.I'm starting a different chapter of my life next year(F4)No more fooling around.No more"Oh the exam is next year i have plenty of time"I've learned my lesson and i made a promise to myself that i'm gonna work hard next year.i'm also worried about what class i'm gonna go to.it all depends on my results.*sigh*
Oh yeah,the night of the prom I came home and felt very down.This is stupid i know but i can't help it.I mean seeing all the F5's free and ready to go away made me feel very sad.Although i'm not close to most of them,i'm still gonna miss some of them...a lot.Even the ones i don't like...hate to say it but i realised they aren't so bad.Anyway as i was saying,even if they don't go away next year they'll still go away the year after that or the year after that.And the thought of having such great friends leave really makes me cry.I know,that's life but i'm just saying what i feel and this is how i'm feeling.the thoughts that go through my mind and the things i feel.So mainly it's about having the people so close to me just leave.i mena i'm sure we will still keep in touch and all,but for how long?We all have lives to live,people to see,places to go,work to do.But whatever happens,I'll always love you guys!you're the greatest bunch of friends anyone could have(You know who you are) lately i've been having trouble sleeping.one of the reasons is because i can;t stop thinking about all these stuff.hmmm,I dunno what to think anymore
Ok,tis time for me to end this somewhat depressing post to my newly created blog'Thoughts and Feelings'.(What a way to start a new blog huh)Anyway,till next time.Signing Out!
4 comments:
awee sweetie!! Dont worry about a thing! We will always keep in touch! We will see you and talk to you and care for you! You are one special lady and will always have a special place in our hearts!
hmm... well then, it's just part of life though sad as it may be. There is a latin saying- Carpe Diem- which means seize the moment... i guess that you've been thrust in a situation way before your time should have come. but since you have the experience now, i hope that you willbe able to use it in your life... seize the moment with your friends in school, though some may not yet realize what it means, don't think too much of it, but then again don't not think about it... It is possible to keep intouch in the future, but someone has to take the initiative and be willng to sacrifcice time and energy to organize it. Friends come and go, but what is important is that we learn from them and we cherish what they have done for us. to make us become a better person... sometimes, we do not realize what and why they do stuff but try reflecting at the end of each day on the happenings and it will all make sense.... some times, not so good stuff happen, and these are challenges for us to learn from, to grow... so i wish you luck for your coming year and hope that you will always remember the times we have shared together, both the good and the bad.
Post a Comment