Monday, June 16, 2008

Dot Dot Dot

I'm starting to feel very constrained. There are quite a number of things I would like to blog about, but I can't because I know it will offend certain people who read this blog. This blog was actually meant for me to write about things that bother me, the things that are important to me, or just my general views on stuff. I usually try to keep my posts as general as possible, but somehow the people I refer to, the guilty ones, always know that I am referring to them. And then it becomes unpleasant. Its bad enough that they know I'm talking about them, but they have to come and ask me about it as well.....It gets really unpleasant.
Hence, I do not know what to blog about today... Like I said in the beginning, it's not that I have nothing to blog about, I just don't know what's appropriate anymore...There's a lot going on and a lot I need to get off my chest. Maybe I just need to be more creative with the way I write...more vague...more senseless...

Dot Dot Dot...

Signing out!

No comments: