Monday, June 02, 2008

Greetings from Sukma

Hello everyone!

THEY HAVE WIFI HERE!!Woohoo!! My sis just brought my laptop when she arrived yesterday. Gosh, I was ecstatic! 5 days in Terengganu without any internet is indeed not very fun. I have loads of stories and pictures pertaining to my experiences in Terengganu (notice the bold wordings everytime i mention Terrenganu). But yeah, they aren't all bad....there were some nice experiences.

With that said, it is now the 2nd of June and I have just finished my showjumping friendly match. It's more of a warm up to get the horses used to the jumps and stuff. One jump was really colorful and another was like and white, which was pretty scary because it looked kind of invisible! There were also pink ones! So nice. But anyway, I did really well!!! Clear round! Hopefully tomorrow will be the same. the real events start tomorrow.

I'm off to the hotel now. Was supposed to stay in the dorm but will blog more about the dorm ordeal next time. Going to shower and sleep. We have a long day tomorrow. Toodles!

P.S I wonder if anyone still reads this blog, since I said I'll be away for 10 days....Hmmm.

I MISS KL!!!!!!!!!!

Signing out!

1 comment:

Leon said...

Mmmmmmmmm........ free drinks.....