"If God brings you to it, he will bring you through it"
I just happened to stumble upon this saying today and as usual, it made me think...It also is helping me feel better about Sukma:-) and life in general.....
Due too very unforseen circumstances, I will be leaving for Terengganu tomorrow, a day earlier than scheduled. Though the actual events only start on the 1st of June and end on the 3rd of June, it takes at least 10 hours to travel there. We're following behind the horse float which will be going very slowly. Then we have to stop a few times to let the horses out to move and eat. We're leaving at 11.30am, and I guess we'll only be there at like 10pm....
I'm going to be away for 10 days without internet or TV or anything technological (besides phone and Ipod). Oh well, I guess it'll be good for me.
Anyway, this blog will be devoid of updates for the next....10 days....Wish me luck for sukma! I need lots of it. Will update on my achievements when I return....
P.S If I win a gold medal I'll take everyone who frequents this blog out for drinks....Better hope I do!
Signing out!
3 comments:
break a leg! no, not your own leg lah! ok i wouldn't wish you good luck since it means bad luck so all the best!
gosh. didnt know the time has come already!! havent had time to blog-hop these days. my goodness. been so busy with life. anyway. all the best!!! *although you cant even read this till you get back* win or no win, i'm still proud of you!!! =D
Mmmmm... free drinks...
Post a Comment