Introducing 'drunk Sammie', my even better BFF!
Acting gone
Allow me to elaborate more on this eventful night/morning. It was Jojo's birthday. So we all suprised her with a dinner a TGIF. Dinner was good. Company was alright. I kept trying to make conversation because it was a bit quiet, and everyone (especially regular sammie) kept on laughing at the topics I brought up. I brought up the topic of Grey's anatomy and how it's amazing that in the OR, the can actually communicate through their eyes alone, and they laughed at me. sigh.
And as usual, every birthday at TGIF is celebrated the same way. The routine standing on the chair followed by a speech and a song, and then the waiters' chant.
This time, they did something different. They made us all stand in 2 rows facing eachother, and chant out fruit names while moving our asses 'around the world'. It was very weird, but rather amusing.
After dinner, we all headed down to Maisons to club. It was ladies night so entrance was free, and drinks were on the house, courtesy of Nisha's cousin. Sam and Jojo had a flaming, because Sam just couldn't wait for her own birthday? haha. I think it's because Jojo didn't want to finish it all by herself.
The rest of us girls had shots and the JD. That's basically it. We spent the rest of the night dancing. After a lot of Chivas and JD, half a flaming and 2 shots, 'drunk sammie' emerged. I actually didn't realise that she was drunk until we left the club and started walking to the car. She couldn't stop laughing at everything. And the part that convinced me she was drunk; she said she loved me and willingly wanted to hug me. She actually chased me just to try and hug me. HAHA. That is something regular Sammie would never ever do! Haha. I love drunk Sammie. She continued acting really stupid and saying all sorts of funny things. I was a bit worried I wouldn't be able to shut her up (seeing as how she was staying over at my place).
But eventually, she shut up when we got home. She started sobering up a bit, and started to camwhore in my room. Haha.
Achievements:
- Jojo was genuinely suprised! She had no idea we all planned something.
- We all looked nice :-)
- I met 'drunk sammie' for the first time in my life, who turned out to be really nice.
- Sammie (or is it drunk Sammie) danced with 'happening dude'
- Sammie got in despite being underage! (with a fake IC of course)
- I found my way out of KL without using the Smart Tunnel. Woohoo!
- Sammie started using a new word: ZOMyGod (if that's even a word) and forced me to use it too
There you go, Sammiemoo. A happy post!
Signing out!
2 comments:
ZOMG.
I am speechless.
And very humiliated.
ZOMG LOL!
WTF man I still stand my ground:
I WAS NOT DRUNK.
ROARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.
Pictures don't lie:-)
Post a Comment