Lucas is 2 months old today. I couldn't ressist these pictures, they are so cute. I have to share them with everyone....
Oh no, he's going to start sucking his thumb soon
My first godson
Tomorrow is Isabel's 5th birthday. She had her party saturday, which was really fun. Although, just watching the kids run around and play was so draining....
That's all for now folks. Tomorrow is my only off day in the week, no riding. SO.......I get to sleep in. Yay! Goodnight all.
Random shot of myself......Sunglasses courtesy of Sammiemoo
Signing out!
5 comments:
adorable little baby!
Why da hell doe Azhan calls himself Ikan Bilis !!
Azhan..why not u just name urself
Sotong Busuk or watever u can think of
HAHAHAHAH
ISABELLE IS SOOOO BIG
Da last time i saw her...she was so freaking small
*time flies..sigh*
Thanks Azhan:-)
OMG Eileen!!!The things you come up!!! Sotong busuk???LOL I'm really L-O-L-ing now man like seriously HAHAH. Real dumbass...
But I'm also wondering why HAHA
omg such a cute baby!!!! & i cant believe isabelle has grown SOO much. my gosh. keep picturing her as that small cute girl still!
Haha. yes she's grown! Almost my size...well, half my size
Post a Comment