Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Being Random

It's 1.05 am and I can't sleep!!! I have to be up at 6 am for riding, then down to HELP for my English paper....This is my desperate attempt to blog myself to sleep. Hope it works.

Exams suck! Stupid English paper tomorrow. She expects us to memorize how to create a 'works cited' list using the MLA format...It's impossible! There are like 93 different sources, each with individual citation rules. And just think, a simple period or comma could ruin the entire 'works cited' list and cost me 20 marks! urghhhhh..I feel like ripping something apart....Ah, i see used paper...*grabs paper and starts crushing it*. I mean come on, this kind of thing should be tested during an open book test or something. How can we possibly remember everything. I'm sure that even highly qualified people or lecturers still refer to a book or website when doing citations. She just wants to fail everyone. I hate her! I really do....I can't help but curse every time I see her. Why are people like her alive? All they do is make the lives of the people around them MISERABLE. I'm so relieved that tomorrow is the last time I will ever have to see her! Hurray!

Sammie moooo just created a blog a few hours back. 'theycallmegorgeous' HAHA. Not everyone does, sammiemoo. Her blog looks exactly like mine!!! The pink background. grrrr. Anyhoo, I'm just curious about the kind of posts that will be up on that blog. This is going to be interesting..

Monday was the day of the long overdue BooMooZoo (BMZ) reunion. Sammie, Melly and I went to SS2 for Italian, where we overstayed at the restaurant (to the point where the waitress even carried our water glasses away).HAHA. Anyhoo, we dropped Melly home after that then headed down to Sunway. The aim of our trip was to get donuts, however, Sammiemoo couldn't help but drag me into a few clothes shops. Soon after, I was in the mood for shopping, so we continued on..I bought a pair of yellow shoes (damn, self control failed). But, when Sammiemoo and I went to Bangsar on friday, I didn't buy anything! Self control! I can't seem to remember what sammiemoo bought at Sunway, but I'm sure she bought something (she always does).

I've been eating non-stop today! Exams always stress me out, and this kind of stress causes me to feel hungry all the time. Today, I had (arranged chronologically) biscuits, rice, 4 small chocolates, ice-cream, chocolates again, prunes, half an orange, 1 and a half donuts, milk, rice again, bread, and a hot dog. Believe it or not, I'm still hungry!

It's now 1.30 am. Feeling a little sleepy now (it worked!). I shall try to sleep now. Till the next blog post. Wish me luck for tomorrow and Saturday! I'm going to need lots of it:-/

Signing out!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bought my hot pink ass shoes remember? :) So nice :)

St@c3Y-J@n3 said...

Oh yeah LOL!Damn I wish we were the same size....then I can steal it.Muahaha