Saturday, April 05, 2008

I need to strangle someone-current thoughts and feelings

  1. I'm angry at certain people for not being angry at a certain person. Why can't they just see things the way they really are and face them. Enough pretending, it's driving me crazy! How can people just go on and on living their lives pretending. It's sickening. Some people will never change, no matter how hard we try to change them. The only way these 'lost hopes' could possibly change is if they suffer and eventually have to learn by themselves. People should get what they deserve! It's the only way they will learn.
  2. Why bother being so careful and thrifty with money if someone else will eventually spend all the money, or should I say, WASTE all the money. I can't even bring myself to send my car for a RM10 car wash. I'd rather do it myself, just so I can put that RM10 to better use. And here come some people spending way more than that on car washes that could very well be done at home. Smoking god only knows how many packs a day, wasting hard earned money that even even their's to waste!
  3. If you want to be angry with someone, you obviously wouldn't go ang rummage through that person's cupboard and 'borrow' stuff without asking. You wouldn't use their hair dryer and hair stuff and then leave it in an intidy manner. You wouldn't walk into that person's roon, period. Right?Well, I just discovered the sickening truth. Wrong!
  4. Sometimes, when circumstances are such that they do not permit the smooth running of planned activites, people involved in those activities should not take offence. It's not as if the person who faced those unfortunate circumstances wanted to face them. Sometimes things just get too overwhelming, and most of the time, inevitable. Think of it as, "There's always another time. And if there isn't, then there were many good times"
  5. Is it possible to be so envious/jealous of someone/people to the point where you don't even realise just how much of those feelings you have? You know the feelings are there, but so much of you has become numb to these feelings. You then don't really know how much they're actually affecting you or your relationship with the person/persons.
  6. I hate karma!It really does exist.
  7. I wish I could turn back time, just so I could give as much warnings as possible.
  8. Why is it so hard for me to find people that I actually get along with. I'm not even asking for 100% compatibility. 80% is more than enough. If I had to rate the majority of friends I have now, I'd say they're in the range of 60%.
  9. I'm really really really disliking myself more and more everyday. I'm seriously questioning the field of study I'm in. Right now, I feel like It's a very wrong choice. It doesn't go hand in hand with my character and personality.

P.S. If you are reading this and you think you fit into one of those 'people' categories above, don't jump to conclusions. I'm probably referring to someone whom you would never even think of.

Signing out!

7 comments:

Leon said...

Since you're being so open with your current feelings, I though I'd share mine.

I'm hungry.

That is all.

Leon said...

ALRIGHT I'M SORRY I WENT INTO YOUR ROOM AND WENT THROUGH YOUR STUFF!!!

I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE ANGRY!!!

I'M SORRY I USE YOUR HAIRDRYER TO DRY MY BACK HAIR!!! DUN BE ANGRY!!!

AND I DIDN'T STEAL YOUR RED LINGERIE IT WASN'T ME I SWEAR!!!

Leon said...

This third post is to confirm the fact that I have nothing better to do.

M@rK said...

Just to let you know that I'm still reading your blog, and that I know who you are talking about, and it wasn't Leon. Lastly, remember that He knows too... I'll talk to you soon, my computer is in the workshop at the moment...

St@c3Y-J@n3 said...

Leon, OMG, you really do have nothing better to do!!But then why is it so hard for you to go out.hmmm. weird. You're hungry? go and eat la. Haha, you have nothing better to do but you did make me laugh a little:-)

Mark, thanks:-)Will talk to you when you get your comp back.

Anonymous said...

hahahaha. leon really nothing better to do. feel better fattie. im here :) pyramid 2 trip number 2 when? clubbing when? haha.

ikanbilis said...

sometime i feel like plucking someone's hair for no reason, maybe due to stress.

now, shall we take a deep deep breath... and let it all out.

when you're done - we can start singing Kum-Ba-Yah